We Are Accepting Registration
For children ages 3 to 5 years
must be 3 by Dec. 31st
If you can not make the in-person registration night August 12th, 2020 on you can still register online until classes are full. We have the registration packages available on our website under Registration Information www.brookspreschool.com
Or print, complete and scan it, remember to include AHC and Immunization record.
Option 2: Call 403-362-0052 to pick up a form in the foyer of the preschool
Payment options: e-transfer (see instructions on registration form) or mail in a cheque.
Due to COVID 19 Alberta Health has put in new regulations that will change our preschool program and how we operate. We will be adapting to these ongoing guidelines and changes to reflect the monthly situation in our province. Thank you to our parents for understanding the circumstances that are beyond our control. As we get closer to the start of the 2020-2021 school year, we will be able to share more information about what the day to day operations will be like at the Brooks Preschool. We will be in contact with our parents regarding orientation before classes.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about registration or our programs please call 403-362-0052 or send an email to the address above.
MANDATORY FOR REGISTRATION:
- Copy of your Child’s Immunization Records
- Copy of Alberta Health Care Card
- 2 alternate emergency contact names with phone numbers and Street/Rural Civic address
Parents CANNOT be additional emergency contacts even if at different address
- 1 month deposit guarantees your spot (etransfer or mail in cheque)
- Please Note: Once we have a definite opening date, a 10% discount can be offered to parents who wish to pay in full.
- All Registration form must be COMPLETELY filled out and signed use N/A when not applicable
Only complete packages will be accepted
We look forward to seeing you at Brooks Preschool to start this special developmental time ... and have FUN!