About our Teachers
- Licensed and Qualified early childhood educators with certification as a Child Development Worker as granted by Alberta Child and Youth Services.
- Anita Bruce and Chrissy Jackson receive the team category Child Development Professional Awards of Excellence event 2017 View the video about their accomplishments
- Anita Bruce 2012 and 2013 Finalist for the Alberta Child Care Professional Awards of Excellence.
- Trained in the Get Set for School Program - Handwriting Without Tears
- Trained in ASQ-3 and ASQ SE Ages and Stages Developmental Screening available to your preschool child on request
- Using the Triple P method of: Positive Parenting Program
- Our goal is to support high quality programming for all children. We do this by creating a comfortable, safe and stimulating classroom environment which will encourage young children’s individual learning and development in all aspects of our program.
- Teachers continually stay current of new developments in the Early Childhood Education field by attending Early Learning and Child Care Conferences, Preschool Conventions, as well as workshops and seminars throughout the year.
- To ensure the safety of your child, Teachers and Assistants are requested to submit a Criminal Record Check and Child Social Services Check. Each teacher also possesses a valid and current First Aid Certificate.