About Our Teachers
- Licensed and qualified early childhood educators with certification granted by Alberta Child and Family Services.
- Certified in FLIGHT Alberta’s Early Learning and Care Curriculum Framework
- ASQ-3 and ASQ SE Ages and Stages Developmental Screening available to your preschool child on request
- Trained in the Get Set for School Program – Learning Without Tears
- Our goal is to support high-quality programming for all children. We do this by creating a comfortable, safe, and stimulating classroom environment which will encourage young children’s individual learning and development in all levels: cognitive, social, emotional, and physical.
- Teachers continually stay current of new developments in the Early Childhood Education field by attending Early Learning and Child Care Conferences, Preschool Conventions, as well as workshops and seminars throughout the year.
- To ensure the safety of your child, Teachers and Assistants are requested to submit a Criminal Record Check and Child Social Services Check. Each teacher also possesses a valid and current First Aid Certificate.
- 2017 Teachers win Child Development Professional Awards of Excellence.